Instruction How to repair the refrigerator.
- If in the refrigerator found some water, then most likely, it disrupted the process of supplying the tank with moisture. To fix this problem fairly clean drain or drainage channel.
- If the fridge eventually became too heavily freezing products, this can indicate problems with the thermostat. To fix this problem, you can simply: turn the thermostat counterclockwise. Did not help? Then check out, maybe you have enabled fast freezing button. After clicking this button may zapast′ and fridge can work better than the freezer. It's great, but not in all cases.
- Another problem, reverse the previous fridge freezes very poorly. You can solve this problem in four ways. The first and most junk for you cause a lack of Frost is a decrease in the efficiency of the compressor. There is no call on refrigerators, unfortunately, not everyone.
- The second surprise that may happen to your thermostat, it's his own fault. In this case, you have the opportunity to give away this part of the adjustment or just replace the thermostat.
- Check the thermostat and ensure that it is correct, check the refrigerator door. It could "tale". Then adjust the door by adjusting the tension of the two diagonal rods beneath the door panel of your unit.
- If the door hangs straight, check its seal-he could lose form and/or elasticity and breaking through here and there. See every millimeter of the seal and replace it with a new one in case of damage.
give somethings here